Review Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera - Grey (12.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stunning camera
I adore this camera. Why? Because I get a higher percentage of good shots out of it than from any other camera I have, and that includes a few DSLRs, and the video is ridiculously good. Is the image quality as good as a DSLR or even a micro 4/3 system camera? No, but it's not far off, and a shot that's perfectly exposed and focused and free of camera shake on a smaller...
versus
Canon Warranty
The Powershot SX220 HS does take good pictures, but for me the Canon Warranty lets it down. I had the camera for about 6 weeks when i noticed the lens cover would not fully open or close, and because i've had the camera over 30 days amazon did not want to know, so i contacted canon support which was rubbish, the first e-mail i got back was telling me to clean the CF card...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 CAMERA BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.